ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN 1916 DIAMOND STAR GYPSY SET RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous original Edwardian ring features three Diamonds gypsy set across the top in the classic starburst style. With a smooth, tapered band.
Wonderfully handcrafted on 18ct Yellow Gold, this antique ring is simply stunning, works very well stacked with others, or equally impressive worn solo. These rings are becoming increasingly rare and hard to find, with this one featuring crisp hallmarks for Birmingham, 18ct, 1916.
Stones: 3 x starburst set Diamonds
Size: T (9.75 US) Diameter = 19.5mm Circumference = 61mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Chester, 18ct, 1916
Weight: 2.45 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, stones are unabraded and very secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.