ANTIQUE EARLY DECO c1921 SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This superb Antique Early Art Deco ring, c1921 centres a beautiful round early brilliant cut deep Ceylon blue Sapphire in a surround of round early brilliant cut diamonds in an open pierced gallery the halo is flanked to each side by a Round EBC Sapphire in an ornate triangular shape to smooth shoulders rising to a semi-round band.
Beautifully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold this Art Deco ring is a dream to wear and comes in excellent antique condition, the colour of these Sapphires is just beautiful deep blue with a hint of teal with good Hallmarks for Birmingham, 18ct, 1921.
Stones: 3 x round Early brilliant cut deep Ceylon Blue Sapphires
8 EBC Diamonds
Size: K/L (5.65 US) Diameter = 16.15mm Circumference = 50.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 18ct, S Blanckensee & Son Ltd 1921
Weight: 3.3 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, slight signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and very securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.