ANTIQUE EARLY ART DECO ‘TOI ET MOI’ RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PALLADIUM
This superb Early art Deco, c1920 features two very bright Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds .50tcw, millegrain set to the top, flanked to each side by ornate 3-leaf Palladium shoulders housing a single cut Diamond to each with millegrain edges, the top and gallery in Palladium, rising to a half round band in Yellow Gold, just beautiful details!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold and Palladium and a dream to wear, the Diamonds are very clean and full of lively sparkle, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement Ring. In excellent condition.
Stones: 2 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds .50 tcw (Colour = H Clarity = SI1)
2 x shoulder Diamonds
Size: J (5 US) Diameter = 15.75mm Circumference = 49mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct yellow Gold & Palladium
Hallmarks: 18ct, PALL
Weight: 2.07 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.