ANTIQUE EARLY ART DECO c1920 ‘TOI ET MOI’ RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This stunning Antique ring centres two old mine cut Diamonds, set side by side in raised open work baskets, to intricately etched ornate bow details to each side, just stunning. Rising to upswept shoulders to a Yellow Gold Round band.
Beautifully hand crafted in the Art Deco Era, c1920 with an 18ct White Gold top and 18ct Yellow Gold band, this ring is a dream to wear, will make an idea Vintage Engagement ring, in very good Antique condition, with signs of wear commensurate with age, the Diamonds are unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout.
Stones: 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White & Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.91 grams
Condition: In very good condition, signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.