ANTIQUE EARLY ART DECO c1920 ILLUSION SET DIAMOND ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATUNIM
A gorgeous, quintessential Art Deco Diamond ring, centres an illusion set Early Brilliant Cut Dimond, in a raised Crown Gallery, flanked to each side by raised split shoulders, featuring Art Deco Circles inside the setting, and throughout the ring.
Wonderfully hand crafted with a platinum top, and 18ct Yellow Gold Shoulders and band. Will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, or works well as an everyday piece, ready to be worn and loved again, in excellent Antique condition.
Stone: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut .15ct Diamond
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Weight: 2.29 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamond is unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.