ANTIQUE EARLY ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND TRILOGY RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PALLADIUM
A fabulous early Art Deco ring featuring three Old Mine Cut Diamonds totalling .33ct bead set in ornate, geometric raised bezel settings, just divine! Flanked by upswept shoulders housing accent Diamonds, rising to a flat band in Yellow Gold.
Handcrafted c1920 with a Palladium top & 18ct yellow Gold band, showcasing beautiful craftsmanship along with quintessential Art Deco themes, an ideal Antique Engagement ring or a stunning ‘spoil yourself’ everyday Diamond.
Stones: 3 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds – tcw = .33 (small accent Diamonds to shoulders)
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 54mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Palladium
Marks: 18ct, PALL
Weight: 4.26 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.