ANTIQUE EARLY ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
A beautiful original Art Deco ring Centres a .25ct Old European Cut Diamond in a raised open ornate crown setting flanked to each side by bead set Diamonds in a decorative leaf design rising to a semi-round band.
Superbly handcrafted c1920 this quintessential Art Deco ring features all the hallmarks of the era with a Platinum top and folate symmetry featuring throughout, will make an ideal vintage Engagement ring in excellent Antique condition.
Stones: 5 x Old European Cut Diamonds
Main stone = .25ct
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct & Plat
Weight: 1.54 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamonds are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.