ANTIQUE EARLY 20th CENTURY c1915-20 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
This beautiful Antique ring centres an Old European Cut Diamond in a raised crown setting flanked by raised double leaf motifs housing millegrain set diamonds, 2 to each side, with a further flourish of a round bezel set diamond to each side, with upswept shoulders rising to a semi-round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in the early 20th Century in 18ct White Gold and Platinum, this ring features a mix of Art Nouveau floral flourishes and typical Art Deco symmetry, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring. In excellent Antique condition.
Stones: 1 x Old European Cut Diamond
6 x Accent Diamonds
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 2.59 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.