ANTIQUE DOUBLE ROW WHEAT ‘KEEPER’ RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD c1913 CHESTER
This gorgeous original Antique Keeper ring features a double row of Wheat and circle motifs across the top rising to a smooth half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1913 in lush 18ct Yellow Gold with clear, crisp hallmarks for HW Ltd, (Henry Williamson) Chester, 18ct, 1913, in exceptional Antique condition.
Dating back to Victorian era (1837-1901) when the keeper ring is said to have represented the idea that the receiver was worth “keeping.” It was considered a kind of pre-engagement or betrothal ring and was presented a year before the official engagement.
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Marks: HW Lt (Henry Williamson) 18ct, Chester, 1913
Weight: 4.18 grams
Condition: In excellent condition throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.