ANTIQUE DIAMOND AND NATURAL PEARL RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This adorable Antique, c1920’s, ring is such a delight to see and in such wonderful condition, with a Lustrous Natural Pearl to the Centre, surrounded by an open work Octagonal top in Platinum, with Old Mine Cut Diamonds to the points.
Featuring an ornate basket setting underneath, and knife edge shoulders, this gorgeous ring shows off stunning symmetry, in the classic Early Art Deco style.
The top of the ring and basket are crafted in Platinum, while the band is on 18ct yellow Gold. In over all very good Antique condition. This ring is beautiful to wear, would make a wonderful addition to your Vintage jewellery wardrobe.
Stones: I x Natural Pearl, 8 small Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: J (5 US) Diameter = 15.75mm Circumference = 49mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum (acid Tested)
Maker’s Mark lost to historical resize
Weight: 2.29 grams
Condition: In good condition, with some of wear commensurate with age
Pearl is lustrous and unabraded, stones are secure in the setting
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.