ANTIQUE c1930's DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This stunning cluster ring features a central Early Brilliant Cut Diamond to a surround of eight further Old Cut Diamonds bead and prong set in a raised ornate open work gallery rising to upswept knife edge shoulders to a semi round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White gold c1930 this Daisy Cluster sparkles for days, with the Early Brilliant and Old Cut Diamonds displaying a warmth and depth that is unique to these beautiful cuts! Comes in excellent condition.
*Includes a replacement Valuation for $1,880
Stones: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamond, 8 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds, (.39 tcw)
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 2.22 grams
Condition: In excellent condition stones are unabraded and securely in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.