ANTIQUE C1920 ART DECO DOUBLE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD PALLADIUM & PLATINUM
The ‘toi et moi’ ring is the ultimate representation of the union of two souls, today though the meaning is totally open to interpretation. How ever you interpret this ring the beauty of these two Diamonds set next to each other in raised open coronets is still as fresh today as it was a hundred years ago.
Beautifully handcrafted c1920 this ring features all the quintessential Art Deco details with Diamonds bead set to upswept shoulders rising to a round band in yellow gold in excellent antique condition.
Stones: 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds = .31tcw
6 x Single cut Diamonds = .04tcw
Size: J/K (5.25 US) Diameter = 15.95mm Circumference = 49.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold, Platinum & Palladium
Marks: 18ct PALL PLAT
Weight: 2.20 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.