ANTIQUE C1920 11ct AMETHYST RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
This striking ring features a glorious 11ct natural oval-cut lavender Amethyst in an open back bezel with decorative double claws, rising to a smooth semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted and featuring hallmarks to the side of the bezel for Birmingham, 9ct, 1920 - this ring is a fabulous example of 1920’s statement rings and comes in lovely condition.
Stones: 1 x 11ct Amethyst
Size: K/L (5.55 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 9ct, 1920
Weight: 5.3 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the Amethyst is secure and unabraded, no thinning to the band, some signs of wear commensurate with age
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.