ANTIQUE c1911 EDWARDIAN FLUSH STAR SET DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This Beautiful original Edwardian ring c1911 features a central Old Swiss Cut Diamond flanked by two Old Mine cut Diamonds in a flush star setting in a slightly domed and tapered style with smooth shoulders rising to a plain shank.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold this ring is just a delight to wear and comes in excellent antique condition, with full hallmarks for 18ct, Chester, 1911.
Stones: 1 x Old Swiss Cut Diamond 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Chester,18ct, 1911
Weight: 4.10 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.