ANTIQUE c1910-20 DIANNA THE HUNTRESS CAMEO RING
This gorgeous Antique ring features a bezel set marquise shaped blue and white porcelain plaque depicting a scene of Dianna the Huntress and her Dear. Dianna is a triple form Deity, in Roman Mythology, whilst she was predominantly The Hunting and Moon Goddess, she was also the Goddess of wild animals.
This ring is wonderfully handcrafted in 9ct Rose Gold, and sits beautifully on the hand, with the ceramic plaque and Dianna form remaining in good condition. Will make a wonderful addition to your Antique Jewellery wardrobe.
Stones: Blue and White Porcelain Cameo
Size: M/N (6.55US) Diameter = 17.95mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Marks: 9ct, Maker’s Mark worn
Weight: 2.54 grams
Condition: In good antique condition, Cameo in good condition, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.