ANTIQUE c1837-1900 VICTORIAN TURQUOISE AND PEARL RING ON 15ct YELLOW GOLD
An amazing original Victorian Cluster ring centring a cabochon Turquoise stone surrounded by seed pearls in an ornate flower design with a closed back rising to floral hand etched shoulders tapering to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in the Victorian Era on 15ct Yellow Gold this ring comes in superb condition, amazing considering the age of this piece.
Stones: Turquoise and Seed Pearl
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 15ct Yellow Gold (acid tested)
Hallmarks: No Hallmarks, tests as 15ct Gold
Weight: 4.6 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.