ANTIQUE C 1912 EDWARDIAN DIAMOND RING 18CT YELLOW GOLD
Simply stunning! This antique Edwardian dress ring features five old European-Cut Diamonds set across the top of the ring, in an open gallery, finely crafted in solid 18ct Yellow Gold.
The diamonds are in amazing condition, with loads of sparkle!
Looks gorgeous on, a feminine ring, that exudes old charm.
Fully hallmarked for Birmingham, 18ct gold, 1912
In excellent condition, with some signs of wear, amazing considering the age of this piece. Hallmarks are very clear. Diamonds are unabraded, and very securely set, no thinning to the band.
Stones: 5 old European Cut Diamonds (approx. 1.80mm each)
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Size: O (US 7.25) Diameter = 17.55mm Circumference = 55mm
Could be resized by your jeweller
Weight: 2.98 grams
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 18 ct Gold, 1912
Condition: In excellent antique condition, stones unabraded, with no thinning to the band
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.