ANTIQUE AUSTRALIAN c1880’S EARLY ROSE CUT DIAMOND RING ON 15ct ROSE GOLD
A superb example of early Australian Jewellery manufacturing, this beautiful ring features ten beautifully warm Early Rose Cut Diamonds in a double row set across the top with an ornate etched gallery and shoulders to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1880 by Melbourne Jeweller with full crisp hallmarks for Abraham Benjamin & Sons, this beautiful ring is in incredibly good condition a wonderful, wearable piece of Australian Victoriana., will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring.
Stones: 10 X Early Rose Cut Diamonds
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 15ct Rose Gold
Hallmarks: 15ct, Member Stamp: A top for Abraham Benjamin & Sons, A Fleece (Australian Jewellers Association indicating 15ct Gold)
Weight: 3.62 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition with slight signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and secure band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.