ANTIQUE ART DECO THREE STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD PLATINUM & PALLADIUM
This adorable three stone Diamond ring features an early round brilliant-cut Diamond prong set to the centre, flanked to each side by two bezel set Old European-Cut Diamonds. With an ornate Platinum and Palladium top, beautifully formed with wonderful Art Deco Symmetry, to a semi-round band in 18ct White Gold. Stunning little details feature throughout this ring.
Beautifully hand crafted in 18ct White gold, dating to c1930’s, this ring is a delight to wear, simply stunning on, comes in excellent condition, the stones are unabraded and secure in their settings.
This ring would make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stones: 3 x Diamonds (.15tcw - 2 x Old European-Cut, Centre Early Brilliant-Cut)
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold, Platinum & Palladium
Marks: 18ct, Plat, Pall
Weight: 2.18 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.