ANTIQUE ART DECO ERA DAISY CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
Such a beauty! This stunning original Art Deco Diamond Daisy Cluster Ring, features a central Old European Cut Diamond, millegrain prong set, surrounded in a halo of 9 further Old European Diamonds, in a delicate, ornate open work basket, with dropped angular shoulders housing a millegrain set Diamond to each side.
The top of the ring is hand crafted in Platinum, with the outer shoulders and band being on 18ct Yellow Gold.
This ring will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, or perfect for everyday wear, simply stunning on the hand, comes in excellent condition.
Stones: 12 x Old European Cut Diamonds
Top Measures: 9mm diameter
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct PLAT
Weight: 3.18 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and very secure in their setting, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.