ANTIQUE ART DECO c1930 SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PALLADIUM
This gorgeous original c1930 Art Deco Ring centres a Square Cut Natural .25ct Sapphire 4 corner semi bezel set in a decorative surround of millegrain set Early brilliant Cut Diamonds with an beautiful open ornate basket rising to upswept shoulders in Palladium to a semi-round band in White Gold.
Beautifully handcrafted in Palladium and 18ct White Gold, this ring is a delight to wear with quintessential Art Deco styling throughout will make a wonderful Vintage Engagement ring or ideal for the Art Deco lovers.
Stones: 1 x Square Cut Natural .25ct Sapphire & 12 x Diamonds (.18tcw, colour G-H, clarity SI)
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Palladium
Marks: 18ct, PALL
Weight: 2.87 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.