ANTIQUE ART DECO c1930 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
This adorable original Art Deco ring centres four Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds in a square cluster to the top prong and bead set in an open raised Colette rising to ornate upswept shoulders housing bead set accent Diamonds to a semi round band, just beautiful!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct White Gold and Platinum this ring is packed with all the typical Art Deco style and design will make a gorgeous choice for a Vintage Engagement ring, or ideal for the Art Deco lovers.
Stones: Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds Principal Diamond weight 4 = .48tcw
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 3.57 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.