ANTIQUE ART DECO c1930 AMETHYST AND WHITE SAPPHIRE RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
This wonderful, original Art Deco ring features an Emerald-Cut Amethyst, 4 claw set, with a surround of 7 claw set Old Mine Cut White Sapphires, the top is set in White Gold with Rose Gold feature decorations, with a gorgeous geometric open gallery rising to upswept ornate shoulders.
Wonderfully hand crafted in the Art Deco Era, c1930, with all the quintessential design features of the era, this ring is 9ct White and Rose Gold, this ring is fabulous to wear, with the perfect profile. In good condition, with age commensurate with age.
Stones: 1 x Amethyst
7 x White Sapphires
Top Measures: 11x13 mm
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.2 grams
Condition: In good vintage condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.