ANTIQUE ART DECO c1930 .25ct DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This suburb Antique, Art Deco Ring centres a .25ct Early Brilliant-Cut Diamond in a high prong setting, flanked to each side by the most wonderful raised, ornate Art Deco semi-circles, channel bead set with Diamonds, with the under gallery housing circular platinum beads, just incredible details! Features ornate shoulders to a round band, in 18ct Yellow Gold.
Meticulously handcrafted in Platinum and 18ct yellow Gold, this ring will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring. This ring comes in excellent condition, stone is unabraded and securely set.
Stone: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamond .25ct
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.41 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.