ANTIQUE ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This gorgeous Art Deco ring c1920 centres a .21ct Early Brilliant Cut Diamond in a raised 8 claw setting in an open coronet to raised split double leaf shoulders housing 2 bead set diamonds to each side, rising to open work detail with each side set with an accent diamond, superb Art Deco Details!
Beautifully handcrafted on 18ct Yellow Gold with a Platinum top and shoulders this delightful Deco ring is in excellent condition will make an Ideal Art Deco Engagement ring, or just perfect as an everyday Diamond.
Stones: 1 x .21ct Main Early Brilliant Cut Diamond
6 x accent Diamonds (.03tcw)
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 1.67 grams
Condition: In excellent condition with some signs of wear commensurate with age stones are unabraded band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.