ANTIQUE ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW AND PLATINUM
This adorable Art Deco ring centres a .30ct round Old European Cut Diamond Square grain set, flanked to each side by three single cut Diamonds, bead set in an ornate rectangle formation, in Platinum. With an ornate open scroll gallery, rising to ornate etched shoulders to a round yellow gold band.
Beautifully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum c1920 this early Art Deco Ring is a delight to wear, packed full of Art Deco symmetry and ornate details, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, or works equally well as an everyday dress ring. In excellent Antique condition.
Stones: 1 x .30ct Old Mine Cut Diamond
6 x Round single cut Diamonds .09tcw
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Marks: 18ct, plat
Weight: 2.67 grams
Condition: In excellent good condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.