ANTIQUE ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD PLATINUM & PALLADIUM RING
Featuring an impressive .27ct Old Mine Cut Diamond, bezel set to the centre and flanked by quintessential Art Deco shoulders, with bead set diamonds in a leaf shape, with a beautiful open gallery, showcasing typical Art Deco Details throughout.
Wonderfully handcrafted c1920 in 18ct White Gold, Platinum & Palladium. This ring will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, or an everyday ring with more, this ring is a dream on the hand, in excellent condition, the Diamond is unabraded and securely set.
Stone: 1 x .27ct Old Mine Cut Diamond
2 x shoulder Diamonds
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 2.58 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamonds are unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.