ANTIQUE ART DECO c1920 .15ct DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This beautiful Art Deco ring centres an Early Brilliant Cut Diamond in a raised square millegrain setting in a raised square gallery to ornately detailed upswept shoulders in White Gold rising to a semi-round band in Yellow Gold.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow & White Gold this ring is a dream to wear with quintessential Deco details throughout will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stones: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamond
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 1.78 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition Diamond is unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.