ANTIQUE ART DECO c1920 .14ct DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This adorable Art Deco ring centres a Round Early Brilliant Cut Diamond in an open orate gallery featuring 2 tiny hears front and back, flanked by raised leaf motif shoulders with delicate millegrain surrounds to a semi round band, just delightful!
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow & Platinum this ring is a dream to wear with quintessential Deco details throughout will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stone: 1 x .14ct Early Brilliant Cut Diamond
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct Plat
Weight: 2.52 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition Diamond is unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.