ANTIQUE ART DECO c 1920’s DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & PLATINUM
This stunning Art Deco C1920’s ring centres an Old Mine Cut Diamond in an ornate square top flanked by highly decorative shoulders and rising to a round smooth Yellow Gold band. The top of the Ring is crafted ion Platinum.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum this gorgeous Deco original will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring, or perfect as an every day Diamond ring.
Stones: 1 x Old Mine Cut Diamond
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 3.11 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, Diamond is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.