ANTIQUE ART DECO .60ct DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This beautiful original Art Deco Ring centres a large, bright .60ct Old Cut Diamond, in a 6 claw setting, with an ornate pierced work gallery, to ornately finished upswept shoulders with typical Art Deco motifs and styling, throughout, in 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum.
This ring is beautifully hand crafted, and comes in excellent condition, amazing really considering the age of this piece, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, the fire and sparkle from this old Diamond is pure magic with the setting just brimming with fine, ornate details.
This ring comes with a recent independent Valuation & Gemological Assessment ($8,034)
Stones: 1 x .60ct Old Mine Diamond (clarity = VS2 colour = J)
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold, Platinum
Marks: 18ct PLAT
Weight: 2.38 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamond is unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.