ANTIQUE .34ct DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD AND PLATINUM
This beautiful Antique ring centres a .34ct natural early brilliant-cut Diamond, in a 4 claw collet with millegrain edge, to an ornate open work gallery with further Diamonds set throughout, both sides feature a little bow detail, set with small accent diamonds. Rising to upswept, ornate shoulders, housing further accent diamonds and ornate open work.
This Antique ring is a stunning example of Late Edwardian/Early Art Deco styling and craftsmanship, hand crafted in 18ct White Gold and Platinum.
Would make an ideal Vintage Engagement Ring, or just a beautiful ring to wear every day!
Comes with a recent Independent Valuation and gemological assessment ($6,233)
Stones: 1 x .34ct early brilliant cut Diamond (clarity = S11, Colour = I)
22 bead set natural single cut and Old cut diamonds, .18TCW (S11-P1)
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: None – Gemmological Assessment provided
Weight: 3.25 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, main stone unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.