LATE ART DECO, c1940 SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND DAISY CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This stunning late Art Deco Daisy Cluster ring features a prong-set Natural Sapphire to the centre and is surrounded by 6 European-Cut Diamonds to form the classic Daisy cluster enhanced by further 6 Sapphires to the shoulders of the cluster. Featuring a stunning open pierced work gallery, with split ornate shoulders, this ring is well handcrafted on 18ct Yellow Gold.
A beautiful ring to wear, with a comfortable profile, the Sapphires and Diamonds are in excellent condition. Would make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring or add some Vintage glamour to your Jewellery wardrobe.
Stones: 7 x Old European-cut Sapphires (Navy Blue) (1.15tcw)
8 x Old European-Cut Diamonds (.32tcw)
Size: K/L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.15mm Circumference = 50.5mm
Able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, with wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and secure, band is wide throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.