ARTS & CRAFTS c1920’s MOONSTONE RING ON 14ct ROSE GOLD
This gorgeous Arts and Crafts c1920’s ring centres an Oval Cabochon Moonstone to a raised bezel setting with an oval surround to split shoulders with graduated gold beads rising to a double fused band.
Beautifully handcrafted on 14ct Rose Gold in the 1920’s Arts and Crafts period, this ring is gorgeous on, with the Moonstone featuring very good luminescence. In excellent Antique condition, the Moonstone is unabraded and securely set.
Stone: Oval Cabochon Moonstone
Size: U (10.25 US) Diameter = 19.27mm Circumference = 62mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Rose Gold
Hallmarks: 14ct, HF
Weight: 3.3 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition slight signs of wear commensurate with age the Moonstone is unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.