ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 FIVE STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous ring centres five .39tcw Old European Cut Diamonds in a classic open Belcher style, with ornate swirl shoulders rising to a smooth half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in the Edwardian Era c1910 this beautiful Diamond ring will make an ideal Antique Engagement or Wedder or the perfect everyday Diamond ring!
Stones: 5 x Old European Cut Diamonds .39tcw
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 18ct, hand forged
Weight: 3.61 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique Condition the Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.