ANTIQUE AUSTRALIAN EDWARDIAN c1900 DIAMOND BUCKLE RING ON 15ct YELLOW GOLD
A classic buckle ring with a flush star set diamond in a raised ornate band around the ring, with etched edges around the entire circumference to both edges.
Beautifully handcrafted in 15ct Yellow Gold by early Australian Maker A Macrow & Son c1900 with good worn but legible hallmarks. In excellent condition, this ring is a stunning piece of wearable history.
Stones: 1 x Old Cut Diamonds
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
Metal: 15ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: A Macrow & Son, 15t, Fleece stamp for 15ct gold purity, Thistle (Maker’s stamp)
Weight: 4.56 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique Diamond is unabraded and securely set, etched work is very crisp, the band is original thickness throughout
*A Macrow & Sons (act. 1880 – 1912)
Based in Melbourne, Macrow & Sons had branches throughout Australia and were one of our more prominent early jewellers. The last entry in a Melbourne trade entry was 1912, but they may have traded for longer in regional Victoria.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.