VINTAGE GREEN TOURMALINE AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This vintage stunner features a gorgeous Trilliant-Cut deep Green Tourmaline, double prong set to each point of the Tourmaline, with an open double bar basket underneath, rising to upswept shoulders, housing a gypsy star set Diamond on each side. The basket and prongs being on white Gold, with the band in 18ct Yellow Gold.
This ring is beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow and White Gold. A stunning ring to wear, with the tourmaline exhibiting gorgeous play of colour in different light settings.
In excellent condition with very minimal signs of wear, Stone is unabraded and band is wide throughout.
Stones: 1 x Natural Turquoise/Green Tourmaline
Size: Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.93 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, with minimal signs of wear, stone is unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.